How to Apply Polygel Nails
Plastic Dual Forms to Apply Polygel
In daily manicure operations, in order to make the fingers look more slender, girls will do extension nails to achieve a longer nail surface. Using Polygel is one of the easiest ways to achieve. It will also create amazing and durable nail arts. And because of this, it is one of the best ways to do your nails at home even if you don’t have much previous nail experience.
The Dual Forms are the easiest way to apply Polygel, especially for beginners. This is because you won’t need to sculpt out the nails which takes time and practice to master.
Dual Forms requires less buffing at the end, very good for starters to try. Here I share the operation steps of how to do.
- The first thing that you need to do is prep your nails, start by pushing back & aligning your cuticles and then filing your nails with a medium grit nail file
- Once your nails have been filed, clean them by wiping them down with pure alcohol or acetone and then apply a dehydrator and a nail primer.
- Next, apply a gel base coat and cure it for 60 seconds.
- Once prepped you can proceed to apply your Polygel, you can start by sorting out the dual forms to match the size of your nails.
- I recommend using dual forms that are slightly wider than your nails– this allows the side of dual forms to cover down the sides of your nails completely.
- Now add a bead of Polygel into the middle of the dual forms and then wet your brush with slip solution
- And then use the brush to spread out the Polygel in the dual form
- Next, press the dual form onto your nails and then cure it for 60 seconds under a UV Led Lamp.
- Once cured take off the dual forms and wipe the nails down with rubbing alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- Finally, file and shape the edges to your liking and then apply a gel top coat and cure for 60 seconds.
If you want to know more about manicure, check our website and contact us for more details. Just follow us.
Bring Your Brand to Life
SUSANSAY GEL NAIL POLISH will be your partner in anytime and anywhere.